Fall Work DAY – Saturday, October 3rd, 2020
From 8 am to 5 pm.
We’re so glad you’ll be joining us for our Fall Work DAY! Due to COVID, we’ll be taking a number of additional precautions to ensure the safety of our guests and staff.
- If you have traveled recently, been exposed to someone with COVID, or are feeling unwell, we ask that you stay home and join us this Spring!
- While at camp, we’ll be observing social distancing (6 ft.). When in close proximity to others, or when working indoors, we’ll ask you to wear a mask as well.
- We’ll be encouraging frequent hand washing and sanitizing. Don’t worry, we’ll have plenty on hand!
- We are currently unable to accommodate overnight guests, including camping, but if you need a hand finding local accommodations, just ask!
- Bring a bag lunch! We’ll have snacks, bottled water, bug spray, and sun screen.
- We need all of our guests to complete this WAIVER. If you are attending with a spouse or child, we’ll need one for each of you. You cannot attend without completing a waiver, so please take a moment to get it done in advance!
- All minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Questions? Email James Hart at [email protected] or call (603) 744-8095.
See you there!!