Mowglis Alumni We Salute You!
Part of what makes the Mowglis experience so special are the dedicated alumni.
How Can You Get Involved?
- Alumni Reunions & Recruiting Events – Just because the summer is over doesn’t mean the fun stops! We host events all over the country all year long! Please contact us if you are willing to host an event in your hometown, or have an idea for a potential future event. For more information, visit our Upcoming Events page, or Contact James Hart, our Director of Alumni Relations.
- Alumni Visits – How long has it been since you have seen Camp Mowglis in person? We are happy to say that little has changed, but you should see it for yourself! Contact James Hart, our Director of Alumni Relations to arrange a visit!
- Fall Stain-a-thon – Each October, alumni and friends of Mowglis return to camp to lend a hand in freshening up the exterior of a few Mowglis buildings. While plenty of work gets done each day, we enjoy wonderful meals together, and spend time warming up by a roaring fire in the campfire circle in the evening.
- Spring Work Weekend – This event takes place each year, typically the first weekend in June. This is a time when Mowglis alums, friends, current and past families and staff come together with the common goal of getting the camp open for the season. Lots of work gets done by day, with great food, company, and reminiscing in the evening and through the night. For more information please Contact James Hart.
- Crew Weekend – We would love to have you back to experience the energy and camaraderie of this event. It’s just as you remember it.
- Camp Counselor – Whether you are able to come for the full summer season or just for a week, we would love to talk with you about returning to camp to be a positive role model, to be that staff member you knew and loved when you were a camper. If you have any questions, please Contact Assistant Director, Tommy Greenwell.