Camp Mowglis 2020 Important Dates and Camp Rates
See the full calendar of events here.
- First Day of Mowglis 2020: Saturday, June 27
- Parents’ Visiting Weekend: Saturday & Sunday, July 18-19
- Crew Alumni Weekend (Crew Day, Saturday, August 8th): Saturday & Sunday, August 8-9
- Mrs. Holt’s Day (Last Day of Mowglis 2019): Sunday, August 16
Camp Mowglis Sessions
Our seven-week session is key to the quality and depth of the Mowglis program. It allows campers the time and space to get into the swing of things at camp, truly develop new skills, and make lasting friendships.
The majority of our campers stay for all seven weeks of the summer and Mowglis becomes a close-knit community, not a revolving door like many short session camps. That said, we do offer two shorter session options for younger and first-time campers:
- A first three-week session, followed by a second four-week session for our “Cubs” (ages 7 to 9). Cubs can also come for the full seven-week season.
- Older first-time campers are invited to attend for the first four weeks of our summer, with the option to extend their session to the full seven weeks. There are a very limited number of four-week sessions available.
|7 Week Full Season
Cubs or Pack (Ages 7-15)
|June 27-August 16, 2020||$8,400|
|3 Week Cub Program
Session #1 (Ages 7-9)
|June 27-July 18, 2020||$4,750|
|4 Week Cub Program
Session #2 (Ages 7-9)
|July 19-August 16, 2020||$5,500|
|4-Week Intro Pack Session
(Ages 7 – 15)
|June 27-July 25, 2020||$6,400|
|Yearling/Junior Staff Program
|June 27-August 16, 2020||$4,750|
A registration fee of $500, payable when a boy is enrolled and is applied to tuition. Payments are non-refundable after January 31. Subsequent payments are due as follows: 50% due on March 15, with the remaining 50% balance due by May 15 unless alternative arrangements have been made with the business office. Payments made via credit card will incur a 3% surcharge. Save money, pay with checks & eChecks!
Early Registration, Sibling, and Referral Discounts
- Families who register more than one camper receive a $500 sibling discount on each camper.
- Tell a friend about Mowglis and we’ll say thanks if they sign up by sending you $250 (based on 7-week enrollment).
- Enrollment for new and returning campers begins in September. Sign up by Halloween (Oct. 31st) to secure your son’s spot and lock in the prior year’s tuition rate.
- Terms and conditions apply please contact the office for details.
A limited number of need-based scholarships are granted each summer on a first-come, first-served basis. If a camper receives tuition assistance, his family will still be asked to cover the costs of extras beyond tuition, such as uniforms ($250), camp store purchases (typically less than $15), travel party expenses to and from the airport, etc. For more information, email Director Nick Robbins or call 603-744-8095.