Boys Adventure Summer Camp in New Hampshire
Is your son restless and tired of being cooped up in the house? Help your child find a positive way to burn off energy while learning something new at our boys’ adventure summer camp in New Hampshire. Mowglis’ overnight camp for boys 7 to 15 offers fun and exciting outdoor activities designed to build your son into a confident, responsible young man. Our natural environment is the perfect place for your son to unplug, escape life’s daily stresses, and spread his wings.
Camping Adventures Your Son Will Anticipate Year-After-Year
Your child will enjoy adventure after adventure in our school of the open, exploring exciting new activities alongside his peers. Our activities, which we call industries, include choices designed to keep your son hungering for more. Progression through each industry moves him closer to the goal of earning ribbons for his achievements – similar to merit badges in Scouts.
Explore Something New at Camp Mowglis
- Learn the fundamentals of camping and backpacking in an authentic camp setting. Plan outdoor adventures, develop orienteering skills, acquire wilderness first-aid skills, and survival skills like creating fire in the rain.
- Venture out into the backcountry on a hiking trip, taking in spectacular views from the White Mountains’ rocky summits. We design our hiking excursions to grow progressively longer and more challenging as your son progresses, culminating in a group Presidential Range trek.
Crew and rowing
- Explore crew on our custom boats, which feature a wider, deeper shell perfect for beginners of all ages to gain essential rowing skills. Boys grow in confidence mentally and physically as they push these powerful boats preparing for Crew Week competitions.
- Our gorgeous Newfound Lake waterfront entices campers of all ages to boost their swimming skills using the American Red Cross learning progression.
- Become a bona fide angler (fisherman), learning pole fishing, fly fishing, and fly casting. Newfound Lake, one of the ten cleanest lakes in the world, is home to tons of fish. It’s just one reason we’re the best boys summer camp near Maine, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Vermont.
A Team Environment
Our summer camping program includes children across a wide range of ages, allowing older or more experienced boys to share their knowledge with younger children. This reduces learning pressures while ensuring no one is left behind. Boys progress at their own rate, building confidence, independence, personal strength, and a sense of responsibility towards others. Children learn to care for and trust in each other as they set off on daily adventures and celebrate their achievements.
Get ready for something new at Mowglis boys adventure summer camp in New Hampshire, near Maine, Connecticut, Massachusetts and Vermont. Watch our “Day in the Life” video to learn more about our upcoming session today.